Terms and Conditions
1. Clients are expected to cancel a minimum of 2 hours before their booked class in order to receive a full refund in the form of credit on their MBO account, please note for workshops a policy of 48hours notice is required.
2. Teachers occasionally change at short notice; no refunds or exchanges will be given if there is a cover teacher on.
3. No refunds will be offered for any classes you are late to and don't get to attend. We cannot not take responsibility for this.
4. No refunds will be offered for classes purchased but pass extensions may be offered at the studio discretion.
5. You may not be allowed access if you are late to a class as the door will be locked at the teachers discretion once the class start time has commenced.
6. If you are waitlisted for a class and don't get in the credit will not be refunded to your bank but kept on your MBO account.
7. We are not responsible for any items brought into or left in the space.